Can you tell me about your products?
All of our customized bouquets start from RM250 for Premium bouquet, RM120 for Basic bouquet and RM250 for bridal bouquet. There’s no fix flower template for the range of prices we offer as price from our supplier fluctuates from time to time. Some flowers may not be in stock and some are seasonal. Do take note that there will be no two bouquets alike, hence the final design will highly depend upon the availability of the flowers from the suppliers.
How do I place my order with you?
The best way to order our flowers is by dropping us an email and stating the date and time of when you require them. If you have inspiration photos from our Instagram gallery or from the internet, do share with us for reference as well. Once the time slot is confirmed to be available, we will advise the price and provide you with an order summary with delivery details. We can only confirm your order upon payment confirmation. Proof of payment is required so that the order can be confirmed, or otherwise it will be cancelled. We will then will handpicked the flowers and will design your arrangements accordingly. Your order will be delivered to according to the details provided.
Can I leave a personalized message with the bouquet/arrangement?
Yes. You just relay the message to us upon ordering, then we will pass the message to your recipient. This information will be requested when we share with you the order summary.
Do you provide any other services?
Yes we do. We mostly do weddings, but we also provide event management for intimate session and other celebrations apart from florist services.
Can I cancel/change my order once it is placed?
Cancellations will be accepted up to 5 days prior to the scheduled delivery/pickup date. No refunds will be provided for orders that are cancelled in less than 5 days’ notice. All cancellations refunds are subject to 15% cancellation fee to cover costs incurred from the initiation of an order.
If there are any changes in the date of delivery within 3 days from the scheduled delivery/pickup, a 5% change fee will be charged.
All cancellations or changes in delivery date must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
Soirée & Flora is not responsible for damages that might occur to an order after delivery or pickup. If an order is not picked up, Soirée & Flora will not provide a refund for the order.
I’ve seen a bouquet/arrangement on your Instagram that I like. Can you make something similar?
Yes we can. Please share with us which product you are interested in by sending us the screenshot of the product. However, please note that all of our products are unique, which means none of them will be exactly similar. We will try our best to meet your expectations. Kindly read our detailed policy on this:
- Please note that we apply Non Cancellation policy for our flowers, hence the amount paid is Non-Refundable after payment. However, it’s transferable to another person. Kindly connect with us to arrange the transfer. As flowers are highly perishable items, there will be no returns acceptable once we have delivered the flowers to the recipients.
- By purchasing and paying to the order amount, client has agreed to Soiree Studio’s terms and conditions.
- Photos used for the product are the representation of how the products will look like. We will try our level best to maintain the look. However, in the event of non availability of such flowers used, Soiree Studio reserves the right to substitute the flowers with similar replacements.
- All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our suppliers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not proceed with ordering. Soiree Studio reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page/form. Please visit this page each time you enter the site as your continued usage and access of this site after we change the terms and conditions on this page will constitute acceptance to these changes.
Do you do deliveries to homes and venues?
Yes. We provide delivery service through a 3rd party delivery partner within Klang Valley for a fix fee of RM25. Areas like Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, Bangi and Kajang might have different fees. Please check with our team, and they will be able to advise you more. Upon ordering, please ensure delivery information is accurate, especially delivery date and address, to avoid being assessed any fees.
When is the best time to place an order?
As we provide customized, boutique service, kindly be informed that minimum 3-day preparation is required for our team to prepare your flowers, upon payment confirmation. This preparation period allows us to prepare the best for you.
What if I need help in my decision to order?
Kindly say hello to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to the message at our soonest convenience. Email inquiries will receive a response within 36-48 hours.